Monday 7 November 2011

12

Earlier on, my friend fixed my vacuum cleaner. And I have never seen someone so excited. I've a good mind to vandalise it just so she gets to repeat the operation.

Oh oh, if you haven't tried Chocka Block peanut butter nutter ice cream, then you must. Best eaten straight from the tub while wearing nothing but underwear, obviously.

Last night I had the pleasure of sitting for two hours and watching Billy Connolly tell stories, play banjo and do silly walks. I feel genuine warmth for that man and he is probably the only famous person that I would act like an annoying fangirl around if we were to meet. Knowing that I had snagged the last pair or tickets made it all the more enjoyable. Wasn't going to take my camera but did. The pictures are a bit rubbish what with my distance and height from the stage, but it was an awesome time. Very surreal watching Billy Connolly watching the famous 'incontinence pants' sketch on a projector.







1 comment:

  1. I adore Billy Connelly! Il Duce is one of my favorite characters in a movie...ever!!! He is so entertaining!!!

    ReplyDelete