Wednesday 2 November 2011

09

Oh dear. Today, for reasons best known to myself, I have listened to Cradle of Filth from the moment I awoke and still am now. Also, I ate a whole jar of pickled ginger. Not sure which is the culprit, but am feeling a bit odd.

Halloween was very fun this year. Zombies, fireworks and music. I want to start backcombing my hair, painting my face and wearing fairy wings all year round. 

The cats are having a terrible fight on top of a book case. I told them that violence is not the answer but they did not listen. Speaking of which, I am destined to continue on the path to becoming a fully-fledged crazy cat lady*, I think. For example, the other night while out, someone held onto me, put their face three centimetres away from mine and said "I am here to find a girlfriend". Good gods, is this the method people are using now?

*"single women who own cats have long been associated with the concept of spinsterhood. In more recent decades, the concept of a cat lady has been associated with "romance-challenged (often career-oriented) women who can't find a man".
The term is also used to denote an animal hoarder who keeps large numbers of cats without having the ability to properly house or care for them. They are generally blissfully ignorant about their situation."

Okey dokey, here is evidence of the weekend. Brace yourself, there is a lot (all in colour, too!)







































Hero & Leander


















3 comments:

  1. your pumpkin winks! add some eye maggots and he and skelly would look mighty tasty--hmm, pickled ginger? what's that setting called again? long-exposure? my camera does it, idk when, and i just get lucky when it chooses to x-D


    doooo et. just say you're in theatere (or, for most days, headed to help your little brother's school play)--not that anyone will really ask but oogle your fae wings with green envy.

    is this the second time now? did you smell alcohol on their breath? if you did, there’s still hope for malekind. if you didn’t..well, :-(..i wonder all the truthful things you could get him to do/say while drunk..

    i'm sure womankind has scolded them before that we can't read their minds either..and now we yearn for the mysterious, tall, dark days when we didn't haven't to heh. s(e_e)s i've thought plenty of persons adorable/attractive until i heard them speak..

    *breathes heavily into your ear* off to make your pumpkin my boyfren now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, he told me he doesn't drink at all. The guy who got his arse out on the train, now he was drunk. I'm a psycho magnet, you know this!

    Telepathy would be a curse. I don't want to read anyone's mind, that's for sure!

    It's 6am.. I forgot to go to bed. Oops. Merry Thursday to you and goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, he drank in contradiction to his statement? To clarify..this's a diff person from the older man (on the train) who wanted a drinking buddy, yes? more of a sober boy.

    ...maybe it's your scent!

    ReplyDelete