Monday 14 November 2011

14

After this weekend, I wanted to sleep all day today. Disappointed I didn't even make it to 1pm, though. Had a peculiar dream. There was a beach and wolves kept coming out of the sea. They were black and aggressive and would chase any people around on the sand. Then I was at a friends party and the wolves were in the garden. I was knowingly offering to paint people's faces with poisonous paint. I kept telling lies and there was a rumour going round that I'd get naked for anyone.

You know, last night, after arriving home from a journey involving six trains, I discovered a snickers bar in my bag that my friend had turned down at 6am that morning. In that moment, I couldn't have found a better thing anywhere. Forget the secrets of the universe or a briefcase containing one million pounds, that snickers bar was bloody amazing.

Can you believe that it will be 2012 soon? That's just odd. And it's only November and I miss summer already.


Here, watch this:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment