Saturday 29 October 2011

08

The weekend shall be busy and fun. A lot of photo opportunities will be had between now and Monday.

Last night I couldn't sleep for worrying about over-sleeping. As a result, I was still awake at 7am. Ridiculous, I am.

Yesterday I had the intention of taking some cool photos of a self-portrait idea I had. However, I dithered about all day and so missed the best light. Then I couldn't achieve the focus or composition I wanted (these things are really difficult when you are in front of the camera!), so I became frustrated and gave up in under twenty shots. One day, I will find volunteers and hey presto, my woes shall be gone (scouring ModelMayhem.com is one solution, but I always end up just looking at people I find attractive... how unprofessional).

A lot of photos to follow after the weekend hopefully, but for now, I bid you a happy Halloween:

No comments:

Post a Comment